Wednesday 17 October 2012

Mini superdrug haul ox

At the moment Superdrug have free delivery on until the 24th of October so I thought I might aswell get a few bits that I need! NYC website HERE! the MUA website HERE! and the Superdrug website HERE! 
I bought an MUA bronzer, liquid eyeliner and mascara for £1 each! What a bargain and an NYC brown eyebrow pencil for £1.99 which is also a bargain because the pencils twice the size of most brow pencils.


I havent used the mascara yet but ive heard nothing but good things! Ive now used the mascara and I am impressed! For just £1 its amazing, it shows up really well and doesnt go clumpy or bitty like some mascaras often do. Bargain!


The bronzers not too dark as I wanted a lighter one for the winter. At a cost of just £1 its the perfect colour for me and price!




This eyebrow pencil was £1.99 and considering how long it is its a real bargain, its going to last forever!


The eyeliner is great because you can get a really fine line with it. It also doesnt come off easy which is great! Ive used it a few times now and love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment