Thursday 20 September 2012

Gogo Phillip and Models own Ibiza mix ox


So today in the post I received 1 prizes that ive won recently! Royal Mail arent brilliant at the moment so I was shocked to receive them so quickly! First up is this amazing peace sign necklace I won from Gogo Philip on Twitter and you can see their twitter HERE! and website HERE!

When I opened the parcel and then unwrapped the prize I was so excited as I hadnt seen a photo of the necklace so wasnt too sure what it would look like but their jewellery is fabulous so I knew id love it, but when I opened it the necklace exceeded my expectations! I am in love with the necklace. I adore things with peace signs on at the moment so its just perfect! The necklace retails at £11 which I think is reasonable and would happily of paid this for it. All of their jewellery is reasonably priced considering how stylish and fashionable it is, not to mention the facts many celebs love and wear GoGo Philip. I will definatly be buying jewellery from GoGo Philip in the future!



Last is this gorgeous Models Own Hed Kandi nail polish I won in a blog giveaway over on Yasmina Writes blog, you can see her blog HERE! Yasmina also has her own online jewellery shop and you can see her site Treasured Delights HERE! 
I love this nail polish but my nails are already painted and im going out soon so I havent tried it yet but I will put up pictures once I have! I love all the different colours in this polish and cannot wait to try it. Its got shades of gold, blue, purple and im pretty sure theres red in there too! Im so greatful to have won as ive never tried Models Own nail polish before and have been meaning to get some so this has inspired me to get more.




No comments:

Post a Comment