Thursday 20 September 2012

Max Factor FACEFINITY foundation ox

I was really shocked when I opened this parcel yesterday. I had applied to try Max Factors brand new foundation before it hits the stores and only the first 100 people got to receive a bottle. I completely forgot about it and if I had never of received it I wouldnt of give it a second thought but I was so pleased I applied now as I was running out of foundation and wanted to invest in a good one but this has saved me time and money! Im sure its going to be around the £10 mark if not more once available in shops really soon. However I tried a bit on my cheek last night and it covers really well, the colour matches my skin really well too so it'll be worth the money.
The foundation is 3 in 1 as it works as a Primer to hold, Concealer to correct and Foundation to finish.


It covers really well and seems to me to be a really good foundation! I will update after a few weeks to let you know if its still as good as it seems. Hopefully I wont break out in spots!



No comments:

Post a Comment