Saturday 15 September 2012

Sienna tan ox



I won this tan set over on Siennas Facebook page and I received the prize yesterday. You cans see Siennas online shop HERE!


Exactly what I won:
Sienna extend and perfect gradual tan cream - Shows up in 6-8 hours. (Contains aloe Vera, cocoa butter and almond oil)
Sienna body polish - Use to prepare for your tan to ensure smooth application. (Contains almond oil, cocoa butter, beeswax and shea butter)
Sienna moisturising balm - Helps make your tan last longer by applying daily. (Contains almond oil, cocoa butter and Vitamin E)

And they all came in a gorgeous silver case to keep them in!

All products are paraben and cruelty free.

So on first thoughts each product smells gorgeous! I havent used them properly yet though so I will update once I have. Sienna is loved by many celebs and have won various awards with different titles! They also do alot of charity work which is great!



No comments:

Post a Comment