Wednesday 5 September 2012

The vintage cosmetics company ox


When I got this parcel earlier on today I was so shocked and pleased! I was expecting one pair of eyelashes from the vintage cosmetics company but my parcel got lost and they sent another out with some extra lashes for me yesterday!
All lashes are made from human hair, reusable, easy to apply and come with glue included!
The VCC sell gorgeous eyelashes, eyebrow tweezers, eyelash curlers and make up brushes. Their packaging is so pretty and girly too I love it!

They have great offers on their website:
Spend over £15 and recieve a lip brush with an RRP of £7 for free!
Free next day delivery on all orders!

They also have salons, spas etc that stock their products too.
You can see their site HERE! and follow them on twitter HERE! where they often run competitions!
So about the lashes I received, I got 5 pairs, a pair of each that they sell, and they all have different names and purposes! Read on...


Above are Kitty and Connie.
Kitty - These gorgeous lashes will bring out the glamour puss in you.
Connie - Gently add volume to your own lashes for a soft and natural look.


Above are Nancy and Betty.
Nancy - These lashes have a wispy fringe and medium length to create the perfect doll face.
Betty - Create perfect almond shaped eyes with these adorable lashes.


Above are Gracie.
Gracie - These pretty lashes will make you fell all so cute and girly by gently adding volume and length to your own lashes.
I cant wait to try out the lashes! I will do reviews on each once I have tried them :D


No comments:

Post a Comment