Saturday 1 September 2012

Sparkylies candy phonecase ox


I have been so excited to blog about this phonecase I won from Sparkylies ever since I found out I won! You can follow on twitter HERE! and see the website HERE! I was so pleased when it came, I love it! All her cases are individual so I didnt know what treats were going to be on it, but doughnuts and chocolate with no calories in? What more could you want! Ive wanted a case by Sparkylies ever since I first saw one on her twitter so I am so pleased to have been lucky enough to win! I won this as a joint prize with my Bling Rocks jewellery that you can see in an earlier post.

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! You lucky girl winning things!!

    thisishearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know yeah its gorgeous! She puts all sorts on phonecases! Jelly beans, M&Ms, cakes, chocolate anything aha! not real of course :) xx

      Delete
  2. Omg this is so beautiful! If I get an Iphone I will be needing a case like this :) followed your blog :) Please check out mine beaumaquillagex.blogspot.co.uk if you want to :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theyre so cute she makes all sorts of sweets for them! xx

      Delete